Using Aspects of WPLib Box¶
WPLib Box provides the following features that you can configure and/or control:
These are what we have learned seem to be the most common needs for new users of WPLib Box:
- Change web server — Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Change database server — MySQL, MariaDB, etc.
- Change PHP version —
- Cache Servers**: — Several version of Memcached and Redis
- MkDocs Serve**: — Serving Markdown source with dynamic translation to HTML+CSS.
WPLib Box's Command Line Tool¶
Other Command Line Tools¶
- WP CLI
- MkDocs Build**: — Generating static HTML+CSS documentation from Markdown source.